Startup program entry details:
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||Not required or not recommended - typically infrequently used tasks that can be started manually if necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the Introduction page.
Dell Stage replaces the older Dell Dock on some of their machines and appears as a window of configurable "tiles" at the bottom of the desktop for quick access to photos, music, games, shortcuts, etc
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKLM\Run
- Name: DellStage
- Data: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe"
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): stage_primary
- Startup Item (Vista/7): stage_primary
- Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe"
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: stage_primary
- Startup Value: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellStage] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\Dell Stage\Dell Stage
- File properties "Description": Dell Stage
- Purpose: Launch utility
- Program disable option: Left-click on "cog" icon → General → deselect "Lanuch Stage on startup."
- Shortcut(s) available: None
- Vendor/Publisher: Dell, Inc.
- Product(s): Dell Stage
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKLM refers to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved