Startup program entry details:
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the
Scheduler for Total Recorder from High Criteria Inc - which allows you to schedule playbacks or recordings using either the built-in scheduler or use command line options with an external scheduler, such as Microsoft Task Scheduler
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKCU\Run
- Name: TotalRecorderScheduler
- Data: "C:\Program Files\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder\TotRecSched.exe"
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): TotRecSched
- Startup Item (Vista/7): Total Recorder
- Command: "C:\Program Files\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder\TotRecSched.exe"
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: Total Recorder
- Startup Value: "C:\Program Files\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder\TotRecSched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TotalRecorderScheduler] "C:\Program Files\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder\TotRecSched.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\HighCriteria\TotalRecorder
- File properties "Description": Total Recorder scheduler
- Purpose: Scheduler
- Program disable option: None
- Shortcut(s) available: None
- Vendor/Publisher: High Criteria Inc
- Product(s): Total Recorder
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKCU refers to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved