Startup program entry details:
TrustDelete Alert (TDAlert.exe)
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the
Part of Trust Delete from EgisTec Inc - which "is a remote data deletion software to protect your confidential data and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands when your PC is stolen or missing"
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKLM\Run
- Name: TrustDelete Alert
- Data: "C:\Program Files\EgisTec Trust Delete\TDAlert.exe"
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): TDAlert
- Startup Item (Vista/7): TRUST DELETE
- Command: "C:\Program Files\EgisTec Trust Delete\TDAlert.exe"
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: TRUST DELETE
- Startup Value: "C:\Program Files\EgisTec Trust Delete\TDAlert.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrustDelete Alert] "C:\Program Files\EgisTec Trust Delete\TDAlert.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\EgisTec Trust Delete
- File properties "Description": TDAlert
- Purpose: Data protection
- Program disable option: None
- Shortcut(s) available: Start Menu, Desktop & Quick Launch (both optional)
- Vendor/Publisher: EgisTec Inc
- Product(s): Trust Delete
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKLM refers to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved