Startup program entry details:
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the
Moony - ISDN software that lets you "always know who is calling or who called when you were away"
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKCU\Run
- Name: Moony
- Data: C:\Program Files\Moony\moony.exe
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): moony
- Startup Item (Vista/7): Moony
- Command: C:\Program Files\Moony\moony.exe
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: Moony
- Startup Value: C:\Program Files\Moony\moony.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Moony] C:\Program Files\Moony\moony.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Moony] "C:\Programme\Moony\moony.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\Moony
- File properties "Description": Moony
- Purpose: ISDN monitor
- Program disable option: Tools → Options → General → deselect
"Automatically start Moony at system startup"
- Shortcut(s) available: Start Menu, Desktop (optional)
- Vendor/Publisher: EmTec Innovative Software
- Product(s): Moony
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKCU refers to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved