Startup program entry details:
Quote on Table 3 (Quote3.exe)
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||Not required or not recommended - typically infrequently used tasks that can be started manually if necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the
Quote on Table from Badevlad Company - displays automatically changing quotes and citations on your desktop. Start manually when required
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKCU\Run
- Name: Quote on Table 3
- Data: "C:\Program Files\Quote on Table\Quote3.exe"
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): Quote3
- Startup Item (Vista/7): N/A
- Command: "C:\Program Files\Quote on Table\Quote3.exe"
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: Quote3.exe
- Startup Value: "C:\Program Files\Quote on Table\Quote3.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Quote on Table 3] "C:\Program Files\Quote on Table\Quote3.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\Quote on Table
- File properties "Description": Quote3
- Purpose: Desktop utility
- Program disable option: Deselect "Start Automatically when Windows starts"
- Shortcut(s) available: Start Menu, Desktop
- Vendor/Publisher: Badevlad Company
- Product(s): Quote on Table
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKCU refers to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved