Startup program entry details:
This page expands upon the information already available for this entry in the Pacman's Portal Windows start-up programs database.
||User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary
For further information on how to identify and disable startup programs please visit the
Configuration for Intuwave's m-Router - "that enables easy connectivity between mobile devices and PCs across Bluetooth, Infrared, USB and serial cable connections". It was licensed and used by the Symbian OS but m-Router is no longer readily available since Intuwave went into administration in 2006
Registry (Start → Run → regedit)
- Key(s): HKCU\Run
- Name: mRouterConfig
- Data: "C:\Program Files\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRuntime\mRouterConfig.exe"
MSConfig (Start → Run → msconfig → Startup)
- Startup Item (XP): mRouterConfig
- Startup Item (Vista): mRouter
- Command: "C:\Program Files\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRuntime\mRouterConfig.exe"
Windows Defender (Start → All Programs → Windows Defender → Tools → Software Explorer)
- Name: mRouter
- Startup Value: "C:\Program Files\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRuntime\mRouterConfig.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [mRouterConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRuntime\mRouterConfig.exe"
- File location: %ProgramFiles%\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRuntime
- File properties "Description": mRouterConfig Module
- Purpose: Mobile device connection support
- Program disable option: Right-click on tray icon → General Settings → deslect "Automatically run m-Router when I start Windows"
- Shortcut(s) available: None
- Vendor/Publisher: Intuwave Ltd.
- Product(s): m-Router
- Tested: Yes
- %ProgramFiles% - refers to the Program Files folder; typically the path is C:\Program Files
- HKCU refers to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Copyright © Pacman's Portal, 2001 - 2017
Powered by Malwarebytes
All rights reserved